Monday, November 05, 2007

As per every monday afternoons, i'm now at the school library. Somebody else was at my usual sit though, so had to shift 1 row down. My new sit doesn't face a clock on a pillar like where i used to sit. =/

Woke up in the morning an hour later then planned. I still had time to prepare, but i wanted more time so i don't have to rush as much. Oh well, i'm already used to things not going my way. I was already done bathing and had just worn my pants when i felt this cramp in my stomach. The pain slowly intensified and it got so unbearable. By then, i already knew what was happening. Must be something i ate last night not agreeing with my stomach. I had to like crawl to the toilet and carry on the business. It was a long 15 minutes in there. The cramps and pains were unbelievable. If guys had periods, that was probably how it would feel like. Maybe even worse. It was so bad i almost didn't make it out to school.


By the time i was done preparing and reached the main road, it was already 7.30 a.m., no thanks to my stomach. Half an hour between 2 bus journeys, not inclusive of waiting time? I don't think so. No choice, had to take a cab. Peak period just started too. Whoop-dee-doo. Bus driver was cranky, and i mean cranky. Ran into traffic jams on the way to PIE. I was like, yea kind of expecting it, so it didn't bothered me much. Couldn't say the same to the cabbie though. He was like grumbling and complaining and whining and whining and on and on and on. Kind of pissed me off. If you don't want to deal with morning jams, then i would suggest for you to kindly refrain from driving your cab in the morning. I'm sure that will be real helpful. Seriously. Pffft.

Lab with the P2's wasn't that bad, granted Boonliang and Dailou was there with me. Apparently they were absent from last week's practical, so they had to fill in with the P2's today. Lucky me. Though i'm pretty certain that i would have to enter the lab without seeing anyone i know the next time i step through those lab doors.

ETE lecture was right after lab. There was presentations and a little of teaching. Presentation wise, i was supposed to group with some guys from P2. Last week one of them told me he would inform me again when they knew what they were going to do for the presentaion, and today they presented their work without me. Nicely done. Teaching wise, i couldn't make head or tail what the spectacled guy in the collared shirt was talking about. Figures, missing out on that 1 tutorial last week to for some last minute practice for Monthly Performance cost me. I thought i was already falling behind from the class a little. Now i'm positively sure. Looks like this is going to be a long semester for me. Heck of a long one.


12:53 p.m.. EM3B lecture coming up at 1:00 p.m.. Still holding on to the hope of bus serives within Ngee Ann. A guy can wish, can't he? Gotta scoot, shall rant more later. Hopefully.


Achieve your happiness.